Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trip Around the World Baby Quilt


Again, I was helping my sister make some baby quilts from the requests she gets from her vendors at her work. I was always a little bit scared to try this pattern of Eleanor Burns called Trip Around the World. It always looked complicated to me. But, I finally decided to try it here...OMG! It was so easy...now I want to make more patterns like this but in different colors. I used old fashioned baby prints from Rosie's Calico Cupboard in San Diego. I used to live there and used to visit her store all the time. Did you know that she started her business from her garage? Now, its a whole strip mall in La Mesa. I really miss home, maybe some day when my husband retires from the military, we'll move back home. Have a wonderful night and thanks for stopping by Bonnie's Corner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails