Well, I decided to stay up and do the Featured Stamper. I wanted to make a get well card for my older son Dallas. He has been in a cast for a few weeks now and is unable to do a few things, like play his trombone. He also loves turtles too. Hopefully this card will cheer him up. The Featured Stamper is known for Wattle and we are to case a card and change at least 3 things from her card. I chose this card to case. I started out by using the cb allegro emboss folder on the mustard c/s and mounted it onto vanilla. I cut a piece of music dp and ran it through the cb swiss dots emboss folder. Adhered to black c/s. The music panel is held on with foam tape. I used the a square punch to add the sticker as my image onto vanilla c/s. (I had to trim the turtle from the sticker sheet so no white was showing and adhered to vanilla c/s) Cut out using the kraft knife. The turtle is held on with foam tape. Adhered to the scallop square c/s. The turtle image is also held on with tacky tape. I used the pierce tool and the signa pen for all edges of the panels. I used the cb mini die cut tag and handwritten the sentiment with the signa pen. Added an eyelet to the tag. I added 2 stickers as my fake brads to the top right hand corner. This was fun to make for my son. I hope he likes it. Thanks for dropping by.
Paper: bazzill black & mustard, very vanilla, provo craft dp
Accessories: cb allegro and swiss dots emboss folders, cb mini tag die cut, signa pen, suzy's stickers, pierce tool with mat, scallop and square punches, foam and tacky tape, eyelet, kraft knife
Monday, March 15, 2010
FS116 Get Well Soon Dallas
Labels:
Challenges,
get well cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment