Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

LSC238 Spooky Tree


Whew! I've been very busy the last few days working at son's school and finishing up making baby quilts. I have missed playing the challenges, sspecially the one for today for the numbers. I should of made some birthday cards for my twin sister and my husband tonight. Today's Limited Supply challenge was to create a card using Halloween spooky colors. I've also wanted to try stamping with these flourish stamps. Just never knew how to use them. I thought I would give it a try here. I bought these clear stamps from Walmart by Autumn Leaves. I stamped one image 4 times in different directions with black ink onto only orange c/s. I sponged around the edges with ink. I used the cb swirls on orange c/s and mounted it to a piece black c/s. I added a piece of white c/s and used my cb swiss dots folder. I found this tree stamp in my misc. bin and thought it would be great for a wicked tree. I stamped it using black ink, used my 2-way glue, black emboss powder, and heat set. Sponged around the edges and mounted. I used my scalloped circles for the house and added white dots using the galaxy pen around the circle. All the layering are held on with pop dots. I also added bats using my cb boo set. This was a fun challenge too! TFL! Have a wonderful day and thanks for the early post!

Stamps: Autumn Leaves Swirls, Studio G, misc tree
Paper: bazzill black, only orange, white
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: cb swirl and cb swiss dots folder, cb bats, black emboss powder, heat gun, 2-way glue, sponge, white glaxay pen, scallop circles

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails