
Happy Birthday Mom, This past weekend, my mother turned 85 years old. My twin sister and I had an idea that we mentioned on SCS, is to try to surprise our mom with 85 birhtday cards. I'm not sure how many she has received, but the ones she did receive she loved. The notes, the talent, and the friendships she made really made her birthday a wonderful surprise. Our mom was so touched by all of you who took the time to send her a birthday card, thank you! You are the greatest!
Ohhh, I am so thrilled my suggestion site was nominated for the Inspiration Challenge for this week. I came across this wonderful site called Warm Biscuit found here when I was browsing for fabrics to make my next quilt with. It has some wonderful ideas for kids stuff and mom's too. I chose this inspiration wall art here.
I received this image from a great friend Nancyruth and thought it would work perfect for this. I also used my Cricut for the 1st time ever without help from my son. Have a wonderful night and I can't wait to see what everyone creates.
The back of the card reads "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I would walk in my garden forever."
Stamps: morning glory from Nancyruth, studio g, CTMH for message
Paper: real red, whisper white
Ink: black stazon, versamark
Accessories: Cricuit, prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, blending stumps, ms fine glitter, ribbon, scor pal, ruler, kraft knife, tweezers, tacky tape, scotch tape, pop dot dimensionals
Techniques: recessed window, coloring with pencils, cricuit
Monday, March 15, 2010
IC223 Happy Birthday Mom
Labels:
birthday cards,
Challenges,
cricuit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment