Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gorgeous day!



It was such a gorgeous afternoon, so I decided to take my boys to the lake and ride. It's been awhile since riding my bike, I was a little nervous. I didn't want to fall. Then how would I explain that to my back therapist. Anyhow, we did do a 3 mile bike ride with a 1 mile hike on our feet. We skipped rocks and enjoyed watching the family of 6 deer in the pasture as we sat to view the lake. It was so peaceful too!

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

I just stumbled upon your blog through quilting bloggers and am following, I love your pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails