Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 15, 2010

FS135 Family Memories

Our family is patriot and we really get into July 4th every year to celebrate the birthday. We either all wear Old Navy shirts representing the year or the kids and I will make our shirts. But we always wear our Americana hats. We go all out with the foods and American soda cans too. The Featured Stamper is Lori known as "LmcAree" and she has a wonderful gallery. I chose this card here. I decided to use a Family Photo from July 4th. I used white c/s through the printer/computer, sized to a wallet, and trimmed. I added star brads to the corners with my pierce tool. The photo image is mounted onto white/navy blue c/s and with foam tape for added dimension and same goes for the sentiment. The words are from my stash of stickers that are foil and mounted using foam dots. I really enjoyed making this card because it will go into our family scrapbook. Of course, I'm going to make more of these for my boys scrapbooks too. Happy Stamping!

Stamps: star spangled day
Paper: night quite navy, real red, whisper white,
Ink: night quite navy, real red, color ink from computer
Accessories: computer, photo, sticker, white signa pen, ribbon, foam tape, star brads, square punch, su pierce tool/mat

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails