Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

CC246 TLC248 Merry Christmas Lisa


I belong to a Pen Pal group on Splitcoast Stampers and we call ourselves Kota's Kids. We drew names at Christmas time and I picked my friend Lisa. I combined the color and technique challenges from SCS to create this. One thing about this, I made it with no sleep. I don't sleep much because I create at night. I will look forward to making these again because it was easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Stamps: hero arts
Paper: mme, old olive, pretty in pink,
Ink: black (inside flap)
Accessories: stocking gift card holder template, printer, scissors, cb swiss dots emboss folder, ribbon, window punch, stickers (letters), tacky strip, ms black pen hole punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails