Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 15, 2010

FS147 Patchwork Card and Tote Bag



I made the Rag Quilt tote bag that is pictured here in the photo for my Secret Sister for Christmas. I belong to a group on SCS and we call ourselves Kota Kids. We draw names at Christmas and play Santa Claus. I thought making the tote bag would make it more interesting and that way I was able to fill it up with all this stamping stuff At the time, back in December the Featured Stamper was Mrs. Broz and I browsed her wonderful gallery and found a quilt card to case. Here is her card here. My secret sister loves "PINK". I was trying to get the card to look like the tote bag, so I decided to put faux stitching in between the lattice of the squares and also the dotted lines on the blocks. Adhered to black c/s as my base. Do you think I spoiled my SS? She loved everything that I put inside the bag, but loved the tote bag the best! Thanks for dropping by Bonnie's Corner!








Supplies for card:
Paper: black, hot pink, white
Accessories: square and hole punch, black uniball pen, colored marker, sticker, glue dots

Supplies for Tote Bag:
Rag scissors (snip)
100% cotton fabrics
100% warm and natural batting
sewing machine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails