I have been busy with everyday life, isn't everybody though. Even though I am a Stay at home mom...I rarely stay home! Always doing something, whether its spending time looking for fabrics for my next project, volunteering at school, and right now spending my time with my kids on Spring Break. Here lately, I have been addicted to making Rag Quilts, Rag Tote bags, and things like that. You know I've had this quilt book sitting on my bookshelf forever and one day while looking through, I told myself...you ought to try it! Well, I tried it...and I love doing them, especially the tote bags. Anyhow, this particular lap throw was my 1st attempt...didnt work out too well, but its mine and that's all that matters. The next time I make one of these the front flannels will match the back side. I really like the looks of it and will make more of these, maybe bigger! I hope you like it too. Stay warm!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
My First Rag Quilt Lap throw
Labels:
anything but a card,
projects,
rag quilts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment