Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Quilted Rag Tote Bag


A friend of mine asked me if I would make one of my quilted tote bags for her Secret Santa at Christmas time. She told me that she would pay me to do it. I really liked working with these colors. I had some Moda fabrics in my stash that I bought awhile back during one of our travels here to Oklahoma. I always ask my husband to stop at quilt stores along the roads if I see the signs. But, I always carry my quilt travel book too, so we wouldn't miss any either...LOL! That's my secret! Anyhow, on this tote bag, I added a button latch. After making a quilt with this technique, I realized you NEED the rag quilt scissors because regular scissors aren't going to work correctly and also you will not get score hands. My friend really liked the way this came out too. Thanks for visiting Bonnie's Corner!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails