Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, September 1, 2008

SC191 Wish


Happy Labor Day! And what a beautiful day it was. I pretty much stamped all day and it was nice. The boys were with their dad making model cars.
I saw this sketch on www.splitcoaststampers.com and I knew what stamp I wanted to use. I started out by taking the CB swiss dots folder and using it with Pumpkin Pie c/s. I also used it on the dp. I took the ticket corner punch and just used it on the 2 corners on the dp and added brads. I colored the flowers using my Marvy markers and a colored pencil with a little of the mineral spirits. I stamped the sentiment from SU Small Script onto white c/s and put it inside a file tab. I mounted the image onto Green Galore c/s and added pop dots for the dimensional look. I used my corner punch and added white stickles. I added some dew dots with mini glue dots to the flowers, but I hope it doesn't look bad. I think I might of over did it. Does it look ok? I enjoyed making this challenge. Have a great day!

Stamps-SU Small Script, Stampabilities Flower Garden
Cardstock-SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Rose Red, SU Whisper White, SU Green Galore, misc dp
Ink-none
Supplies-CB Swiss Dots folder, brads, ticket corner punch, corner punch, file tab, pop dots, glue dots, dew dots, mineral spirits, colored pencil, stickles, diamond glaze

2 comments:

Julie said...

This turned out really cute, love the colors together.

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails