Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SC194 Patchwork Fluffles


So, I jumped a couple of holidays. Because I wanted to play with this cute Fluffles stamp that I found at Michaels, of course using my 50% coupon. As I was making this card, it reminded me of one of my pen pals. She loves her cat Koby but she gets into everything. I guess my turn will come as we adopted a cat too. I love doing the challeges at SCS that require a quilt pattern. The DP is DCWV from last year. I also like using the sewing machine to add the applique stitch. I colored the image using the Prismacolor pencils, Mineral Spirits, and the blending stump. I added a little bit of glitter with 2-way glue. That stuff works great! I added 2 dew drops and used Diamond Glaze on the ornaments also. I really like the outcome on this card as it was fun to make. I really hope our new cat will not do this come Christmas time. Have a good night!

Stamps-Fluffles Garland-Stampendeous
Cardstock-Brazzill Red, SU Old Olive, Whisper White, DCWV DP
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black, SU Yoyo Yellow
Supplies-sewing machine, glitter, 2-way glue, pop dots, Prismacolor Pencils, Mineral Spirits, blending stump, dew drops, corner punch, SU piercing tool, ribbon

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh...this is the best yet! Great job coloring and just so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card...I just love fluffles...I didn't know Michael's sold them, I'll have to check it out next time I'm there. Love the colors and the layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails