Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Black Widow


I'm on a roll with my Halloween cards. I'm really making all of them different for each one of my pen pals. I know some of the ladies think I'm nutty to make each one different. But it works out great for me, as that I like making these. My ideas keep coming, so I keep creating. Anyways, I received this CB Spider Web folder in the mail the other day from www.creativexpress.com and I couldn't wait to use it. What great service they have! I wanted to make this card a little different than just having a stamped spider on there. So I came up with this idea of using a faux ribbon tag. The spider is actually a Cuttlebug die cut. I don't have any spider stamps this little. I embossed the spider webs in the corners, the spider, and added the rhinestones. I really enjoyed making this card. I hope you enjoy looking. Have a wonderful night!

Stamps-Studio G (sentiment only)
Cardstock-Brazzill Black, SU Whisper White, vellum
Ink-white pigment
Supplies-CB Spider Web folder, CB Spider die cut, scallop punch, CM circle cutter, rhinestones, ribbon, white gel pen, 2-way glue, clear emboss powder, heat tool, tacky tape, faux ribbon tag

1 comment:

Connie said...

This is great. Love the CB spider web folder onto vellum.

Connie J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails