I wanted to let you know that if my pictures on my blog look like they are fuzzy, it's because I'm using my small Olympus camera. I had to put my Nikon in the shop. I remember hitting the flash area on the car while we were up north trying to get out from the rain. Well, the next time I went to use it, it didn't work for me. I was getting very frustrated and tried all the other buttons too. Nothing! I spent too much money on this camera for it not to work. So I decided I better take it to the camera shop. The guy at the shop fixed the flash part of the camera but didn't go any further inside. There's lots of tiny particles in there that would make the cost of fixing the problem and it would be like $300 to fix. He recommended me to get an adapter Speed of Light flash for the time being. If I want to fix it later, then I can do it. So, needless to say I bought the adapter for $160. I need the flash and plus I've always wanted one. Now, I can take pictures using a flash but it won't be ready until Monday. My theory on this is...If you can afford a BMW, then you can afford to fix it. Same here, if I can afford to have this Nikon D50, then I should be able to fix the problem. My thoughts to you..Be careful with your cameras, you don't know what's it going to cost you later. Thanks for listening and have a great day!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
I Miss My Nikon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment