Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wicked Witch



Everytime I see or want to play with this witch and her shoes. I'm always trying to get more of it than just stamping the image onto some cardstock. I really had fun coming up with the ideas that came along with her. This works great for both challenges too at SCS. I stamped the 2 images onto white c/s and colored them using the Mark It colored markers (from Target). I used black embossing powder on everything that is black on her. I used clear embossing powder for the hair, stockings, moon, and the buckles. I cut out each piece. I hand drew the dress and punched 2 small holes in the sides for the ribbon as her hands. Then I used a circle punch on felt to get the cauldron. (close up picture) The ribbon in the pot is just scrap pieces. So, don't be throwing those scraps away. You may need them when you at least expect it. One thing about this card, is that...it's time consuming. Be patient!
Have a wicked night!

Stamps-SU Halloween Backgrounds, Studio G
Cardstock-Black, Eggplant Mulberry, Lime,
Yo Yo Yellow
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black
Supplies-ribbon, CB swiss dots, scissors, black and clear embossing powders, heat tool, star brads, dew dots, CB scallop squares, sponge, corner punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails