And boy was this ever a difficult one to make. My goodness. I think I must of made like 4 different inner circles just to get it right with the center fastener. It just wasn't working out for me. Maybe, I was just tired. Hey, I didn't give up though. The card is 1/16 inch shorter than normal because of the notch that didn't want to line up but it looks ok. I had trouble using the decorative scissors also. I just never seem to get those to cut just right. I used the Studio G mini $1 stamps that I had from last year and a couple from the SU Sweeter Tweeters set. It would be so cool for you to see the images move from one place to another, but I think you get the general idea. Remember when you were a child. Did you have these things? I used my CB Bats and added pop dots to them to attach to the front of the card. The tricky part about this card front is the tape on the inside. If you get it to close to the white circle paper, it will not turn. This is actually cute in person and hope whoever receives it enjoys it too. TFL! Have a wonderful night!
Stamps-SU Sweeters Tweeters, Studio G
Cardstock-Brazzill Black, DCWV DP, Whisper White
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black, Yoyo Yellow
Supplies-decorative scissors, CB Bats, fastener, Mark It Markers by Bic, ribbon,
CM Circle Cutter, pop dots, sponge, tacky tape, gold gel pen
Friday, September 26, 2008
My View Master Card
Labels:
Halloween Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
It was worth it! Looks great!!
Post a Comment