So, I decided to make another mouse card. Isn't he cute? But only in the stamp. I hope you don't mind them. I started out using 2 pieces of dp from MM and ran them through the cb swiss dots folder. Attached! I took a piece of black c/s for the center and added another piece of the printed dp. I ran it through the cb script folder as well. I stamped the mouse with black ink onto vanilla c/s and used prismacolor pencils with mineral spirits. I used my piercing tool for the corners. I stamped 2 images from the Studio G stamps onto vanilla c/s and used the cb die squares to mount. They are mounted onto a black scallop square as well. All images are held on with pop dots for the dimensional look. The candy corn is also colored with primsacolor pencils and mineral spirits. I went over the mouse and the candy corn with 2-way glue and clear emboss powder. Heat set. I added brads to the corners to complete. This was really a fun challenge to do, thanks to Roxie at SCS. Have a mice day!
Stamps-House Mouse Lil Pumpkin by Stampabilities, Studio G
Cardstock-Very Vanilla, Brazzill Black, Only Orange, MM DP
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black
Supplies-CB Script & CB Swiss Dots folders, CB Scallop Squares, sponge, brads, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, blending stuff, clear emboss powder, 2-way glue, heat gun, copic marker, pop dots
Friday, September 19, 2008
SC149 House Mouse Pumpkin
Labels:
Halloween Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment