
Prayers for those battling the Ike hurricane. We are due to have our rains tomorrow and into next week. Stay safe!
I love this sketch layout and thought it would work for great for my twin sister. We are both quilters. I wanted to make this extra special and spent some time getting it right. When I saw this stamp at HL, I knew I had to get it. I started out by using my CB square die cuts with the black and dp paper. Once I had them secured, I took my white gel pen and made stitching along the edges of each square. I mounted all 9 squares onto vanilla c/s. I added the ribbon and tied. Then secured it using tacky tape. I stamped the image onto vanilla c/s using black ink. I used my Mark It pens to trace the lines and color the flowers. I mounted to coral, olive, and black c/s. I attached the image using pop dots. I added mini rhinestones to the flowers. I wanted a coral flower but I didn't have any but I had a white prima flower. I colored the flower using my Peach Parfait Mark it pen. I added a small prima flower and a rhinestone to finish the look. It is on there with glue dots. I really enjoyed making this card, as this will be for my sisters birthday!
Have a great weekend!
Stamps-Stampabilities (You're My Sister)
Cardstock-Brazzill Black, SU Vanilla, SU Old Olive, SU Cameo Coral, MME dp
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black
Supplies-CB Square die cuts, white gel pen, rhinestones, Mark It pens, prima flowers, ribbon, glue dots, pop dots, tacky tape
Saturday, September 13, 2008
SC182 Sisters Quilt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Gorgeous! She will love it! :)
Love it love it love it. Had to CASE it!!
Post a Comment