Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Friday, September 19, 2008

SC131 Whimsical Pumpkin


Ok, this time I wanted to make some quick and simple cards for my friends, so this challenge worked great for me. I really enjoy doing these challenges at SCS because it helps me out. It usually takes me quite some time to come up with ideas if I don't have a quide line. Anyways, here is my story. I cut 2 pieces of MM DP for the layout. I added polka dotted ribbon to hide the seam. Thanks to my pen pal Laura for the ribbon. I stamped the pumpkin using black ink onto watercolor paper. I then colored it using prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, and a blending stump. This part was really quick! I added a small amount of green stickles to the leaf and wiped it off just a tab. Just enough to add shine. I used my corner punch and added black spots using a sharpie pen. I felt like it needed something else so I used the mini die cut tags from CB. I stamped October, sponged the edges with ink, and added an eyelet. Both images are attached using dimensionals. Have a great day!

Stamps-Stampabilities (Whimsical Pumpkin), Studio G clear stamps
Cardstock-black, only orange, MM DP, watercolor
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black
Supplies-CB mini die cut tags, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, blending stump, pop dots, eyelet, ribbon, black sharpie, corner punch, stickles, sponge

1 comment:

laos348 said...

Very nice Bonnie - I've been enjoying all the Halloween cards you've been showing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails