Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Did You Say "Mummy"?


Ok! So I am addicted to making Halloween cards. Have you noticed? Here is another one. I've been seeing several mummy cards over at SCS and thought I would give it a try using the dryer sheet technique. My husband doesn't think it looks like a mummy, but what does he know! What do you think? Anything else I should add? Before I started, I thought to myself...hmmm, I better get some kind of gloves if I'm going to work with spray adhesive. This stuff can be very sticky and messy. Anyways, I cut strips of one dryer sheet and sponged the edges of them. I cut a piece of watercolor paper to the size of the base card. I then used the spray adhesive so I can add the strips. I let it dry for a good 10 minutes before I put it all together. I also sponged the edges of the base card. I used my Creative Memories circle punches for the eyes. This was super easy to make. BTW, who's your MUMMY?

Ink-Distress Tea Dye
Cardstock-watercolor paper 120lb
Supplies-dryer sheet (Bounce), CM circle punches, sponge, latex gloves, spray adhesive

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cute! What do DH's know anyway??!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails