Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

SC193 Be Happy


Ok, I took a break from making mice cards. I haven't seen any for days. I purchased some new stamps from Michaels when they were having those 40% entire purchase coupons. Yes, I took advantage of it. This stamp I used is called Be Happy by Hampton Arts. This challenge gave me some trouble though. I almost gave up. I kept trying different stamps to get the right look. I decided to keep this one. I colored the image with my markers, added clear buttons, dew dots, and stickles to the flowers. The ribbon is just a piece of scraps put together. Just fit perfect in the space. Thanks for dropping by.

Stamps-Hampton Arts SC0018 Be Happy
Cardstock-Brazzill textured teal, whisper white, olive vellum (med. weight)
Supplies-Marvy colored markers, cb swiss dots and flowers vine folders, ribbon, mini glue dots, MS pop dots, white galaxy pen, stickles, dew dots, buttons, ticket corner punch, tacky tape

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails