You wouldn't believe the mice that have been hanging around at my house. They have been coming from the open field that we live by. We don't have anyone living behind us and plus they are getting ready to build some more new homes. I told my husband that this is as far as it goes for me living on any farm. I will miss feeding the birds but right now, it's not going to happen. I don't want to attract anymore mice. I am terrified of mice that I cleared everything of my cupboards that had boxes in them and replaced them with plastic containers. I have been staying out of my upstairs and not stamping for the last week because of the mice. We have set several traps and have been catching them too, but enough is enough. We would get up early in the morning about 4am and hear the mice in the attic. YUCK! Finally, I called the exterminator to come out and get rid of them. He set bait with poison so hopefully this will work. It's been 2 days and I haven't seen or heard mice yet. So, I thought these HM stamps would be perfect for my Halloween cards this year.
Have a Mice day!
Stamps-HM (clear stamps by Paper Studio), Stars and Swirls
Cardstock-black brazzil, light orange, whisper white, light yellow, DCWV dp
Ink-black stazon, light orange
Supplies-CM oval cutting system, CB
Halloween sentiment die cut, Sizzix die cut tags, prismacolor pencils, blending stumps, mineral spirits, mark it pen, white galaxy pen, clear emboss powder, heat gun, brads, tacky tape, pop dots, star punch, chalk, q-tips, 2-way glue
Dimensions-4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Scored at 2 1/8 from the end on both sides.
Friday, September 5, 2008
A Mice Halloween
Labels:
Halloween Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment