
WOW! It was a gorgeous day today. The weather pattern changed for us and there's no rain in the forecast. I made this card for a friend of mine. I thought it was perfect for her. I started out by following the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I'm still learning that you can go outside of the box a little and hopefully this fits the sketch. I stamped the Changito monkey onto vanilla c/s and also the sentiment on the side using black ink. The vanilla c/s is 2 separate pieces. I cut to trim the second piece and used my threading water punch. I added brads and a piece of pink c/s underneath. I used my Prismacolor pencils with Odorless Mineral Spirits for the coloring. I attached a ribbon to hide the seam and added a small bow. I added the Prima flowers with the rhinestones to finish. The whole image is on there with dimensionals. I didn't think I would like these colors together, but when I look at it now...I think it's pretty!
I love how this turned out. TFL! Have a great day!
Stamps-Changito by Stampendous (Bouquet & Hang in There)
Cardstock-SU Old Olive, SU Vanilla, SU Chocolate Chip, misc piece of pink.
Ink-Verasfine Onyx Black
Supplies-CB Swirls folder, prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, pop dots, rhinestones, ribbon, threading water punch, brads, copic pen for shading, prima flowers
Sunday, September 14, 2008
SC181 Hang in There...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
This is my favorite card of all!!! No kidding...this looks awesome! Great, great job!!
Post a Comment