Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Googlie Eyed Spiders


I've been on a Halloween card making lately, so bare with me and my posts. This is just a simple card that I came up with for some of my friends. I started out by stamping some spiders from the Studio G stamps onto orange c/s with black ink. I then ran it through the cb swirl folder. I used clear embossing powder and heat dry on the spiders. I mounted some spider web dp on the top side. (I didn't think to add Flock to the webs until it was too late). I added a piece of black c/s for the middle and stamped the sentiment onto vanilla c/s. I used my ribbon hole punch to added the ribbon and tied bows. I used MS web punch for the corners. I also added googlie eyes to the spiders. TFL! Have a wonderful day.

Stamps-Studio G
Cardstock-basic black, light pumpkin, making memories dp, vanilla
Ink-Versafine black ink
Supplies-cb swirls folder, googlie eyes, MS web punch, ribbon & punch, 2-way glue, emboss powder, heat gun, sponge

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails