
Oh yes! It's a double challenge! I'm slowing trying all these new techniques and ways to use it challenges on SCS. Amazing how everything comes together in card making. Since I picked the plaid dp as part of one challenge, I decided the card I wanted to create was to look like a wrapped gift. It may look like a lot of work, but really it wasn't. Just stamp, color, emboss, and cut. I will not bore you with the story but you view it in my gallery here www.splitcoaststampers.com Does it look like a gift to you? Have a great day!
Stamps:Vintage Poinsetta by Stampabilities, Studio G, Holiday Collection from Michaels mini stamps
Cardstock:Kraft, Brazzill Red, watercolor (140lb wt), plaid by Paper Studio
Ink:Versafine Onyx Black
Supplies:CB Houndstooth folder, Sizzix mini tag die cut, Primascolor Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits, blending stumps (China), clear emboss powder, heat gun, tacky tape, pop dots, scissors
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Wrapped Gift
Labels:
Christmas Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Oh yes, it does look like a gift! Great job as always!!
Post a Comment