Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SC200, WT193 Rudolphs Wish


Good morning on this beautiful day. Although it is in deed cold outside. But it should warm up to at least 50 degrees today. My mom usually calls me everyday to see how the weather is. I let her know that it's cold right now, but will warm up to 50 degrees by noon. She always teases me and says, "50 degrees, you say its warm"? Well since moving out of California 12 years ago, and moving to 3 states (which are all in the midwest) since then (due to my husband who is a United States Marine), my blood and body temperature has adjusted. Someday, I would really like to go back to Minnesota. My kids miss the snow and I want to see my friends. Ok, I combined 2 challenges here on this card from SCS. The sketch challenge is SC200 and the Pearls for the Ways to Use it. Off of a sudden, I have been buying all sorts of DP and came across this from MME Glitter stack from Michaels. It already had the glitter on the paper, except for the sleigh. I added a little bit of emboss powder using the heat gun and also the versamark pen. I wish I would of thought of that pen before. I stamped the faces of the reindeers with brown stazon, cut out only the faces, added the MS branch punch for antlers, and added the rhinestones for their noses. I sponged around the vanilla c/s and used my CM corner rounder. I added pearls and colored the sentiment using a marker. The 3 squares on held on with pop dots. Have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by.

Stamps: SU Small Script,
Paper Creations-Reindeer Face (HL)
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, SU Garden Green, DCWV Gold Metallic, MME Christmas Glitter Mat Stack
Ink: Gold (Colorbox), Saddle Brown Stazon
Supplies: CB Swiss Dots folder, CB Scallop Squares die cuts, CM corner rounder, sponge, rhinestones, clear emboss powder, heat tool, versamark pen, MS Branch punch, pearls, gold metallic ribbon, glue dots, mini pop dots

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love how you did the background!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails