Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Silly Kids Joke!


I have to tell you something that got me and my husband David on our toes tonight. OMG! It was hilarious. My husband was outside with the kids working on building a cat bed out of wood. I was in the house collecting all the trash because I thought today was Thursday. Wrong. Anyways, I came across this red orange looking lizard on the floor just glaring at me. It was about 4 inches long. I quickly opened the front door and yelled..."David, get the lizard...its by the door". He comes running and says, we have to get that lizard quick! I said, let me run up the stairs to get my camera and I'll take a picture of it, for proof. I tried to get the lighting on the camera, but I was in a hurry so it's a little blurry. Sorry! I even tried to put the cat near it to see what she'd do. Nothing. Well, My husband decides to see if he can grab it with his hands. He looks at it with a strange look. He turns around really fast and says, OMG! And tosses it at me, I SCREAMED bloody murder and ran. He laughs. It's a RUBBER LIZARD...I was so embarrassed as he was too, because he fell for the joke that my kids put on us. We both kept laughing and the kids were too. Then later on after dinner, my son comes up behind me and lays that lizard on my shoulder and I PANIC. I don't do critters of any kind, let alone dealing with mice all summer. I thought you could use a laugh. Enjoy the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails