Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Darnest Things!

Good morning! It looks like its going to be a beautiful day here. But that is only the view I have from the window. But, I know the temperatures are about 40 degrees right now. Brrrr! It's cold. But not like Minnesota where we used to live. You know kids just do and say the darnest things, at least mine do. Here's one for you! Enjoy! I have been very busy here lately working on my Christmas projects for teachers, classmates, family, and things like that. I've been staying up late just about every night until my husband would leave for work in the mornings. (which usually is 3:30am) I know, that's pretty bad isn't it? I'm so tired. You'd think I do all I needed to do during the day since I'm a SAHM. Trust me, I just don't stamp would have all day with my time. I grocery shop, clean, laundry, errands, and volunteer at the schools when they need me. Anyways, getting to my story. My son Cody was having a sleepover at his friends house. This morning the phone rings, and I threw the blankets off and I really can't see the time that early or when I first wake up, old age or something. Here I was thinking it was Friday (dead asleep) and look at the clock. Cody says to me and says "mom, do you still have my pizza coupon?"...ahhh, Cody "do you realize what time it is? It's 8:00am. He laughs. **sigh**. Yes, I still have the coupon silly. Go back to bed, because I'm going to. OMG! Why would Cody think I wouldn't have his pizza coupon? The kids get a free coupon for their reading logs at school once they are completed for the month. Kids do the darnest thing at anytime. We laughed and I went back to bed. It was just weird because I just had mentioned to my sister Connie about the pizza box last night through the email. I opened my email this morning and I she had mentioned to me that I wrote pizza butt in the subject line. I must of been tired! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kim's Life said...

Isin't life just grand??? what part of Minnesota were you from? I grew up 30 minutes from the MN border (by Blue Earth). Have a great day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails