Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving spending it with the people you love. I am thankful for my family, health, and friends. I hope to post a card in a day or too. Just been very busy/ I'm so tired! Here is a poem I that you might like.

Thanksgiving Friends

Thanksgiving is a time
For reviewing what we treasure,
The people we hold dear,
Who give us so much pleasure.

Without you as my friend,
Life would be a bore;
Having you in my life
Is what I’m thankful for.

By Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails