Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 17, 2008

TLC193 Peace


Whew! I made it through another challenge! This one was really fun to create. I mean, who would of ever thought of using a corner punch to create such beauty with a card. I
followed the wonderful tutorial from Becca Feekers here www.amazingpapergrace.com I went and bought me a corner punch just so I can make this card. I must of went through a few white circles with the dove on it just to get it right, but managed to get it done after the 5th one. I made the white circle a little bit bigger so I could use the decorative scallop scissors. I'm not very good at using these type of scissors and I prayed the whole time I had them in my hand that it would come out right. I was kinda nervous about using this punch but the tutorial made me so comfortable. Amazing! I added dew drops pearls, scallop circle punches, and stamped the sentiment to complete this card. I also added stickles to the sentiment punch. Have a wonderful night!

Stamps: SU Seasons of Peace, Walmart clear (sentiment)
Cardstock:SU Bashful Blue, Georgia Pacific White (Walmart), Creative Imaginations DP
Ink:SU Bashful Blue
Supplies:CB Snowflake folder, CM Circle Cutting System, decorative corner punch (EK), scallop circle punches, clear embossing powder, heat gun, dew drops, stickles, ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one. Wish I could find that heart Corner Punch. Looked for it in Michaels when I visited my Mom, but no luck. Maybe when our Michaels opens in 2009? Anyway, love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails