Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 17, 2008

TLC195 My Medallion


You are not going to believe this, but I actually completed this challenge on SCS. I had to put it down a few times before I got it right. I even asked my husband to help me out. Clueless! All I can say is, he tried so that's what counts, right? It really started to come together once I had all the diamonds in my hand. It felt like I was dealing a hand of cards. I really like the way it turned out and I hope you enjoy it too. I'm going to see what other challenges I can do tonight! Have a great night!

Stamps: Walmart clear (sentiment)
Cardstock: SU Ruby Red, SU Very Vanilla, DCWV DP
Ink: CTMH Bamboo
Supplies: CB Paisley folder, Friskars Hertiage corner punch, Sizzix window frame die cut, brads, buttons, medium glue dots, tacky tape

1 comment:

laos348 said...

This challenge intrigued me also but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Your medallion looks fantastic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails