Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yummy!


I was inspired by one of my pen pals to make an ice cream cone card. I did mine a little different. I started out with a piece of white c/s and used my CB Swirls folder on it. I then used my medium scallop punch from Paper Studio for the ice cream out of some Paper Craft dp. I ran those through my cb swirls folder as well. I cut the shape of the cone out and used my paper tearing ruler for the top. I then used the CB traffic jam on the cone. I also used a small circle punch for the cherry. I used the CB bubbles folder on the cherry. The color of my ribbon was the inspiration for the ice cream scoops. I hand made the drops to attach to the white c/s. After everything was in place. I took my frosted lace stickles and went over the embossed areas of the swirls on the scoops of ice cream. The sentiment is hand written on the top corner with a rhinestone. I cut the tag out with the CB mini tag die cuts. This was really fun to make. It looks good enough to eat.
Have a great summer!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Connie said...

Bonnie, this does look yummy to eat. Very cute card.

Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails