I picked this butterfly template up at a scrapbook store and its made by Brazzill. I saw this technique done on a scrapbook page and thought about making a card with it. I started out by piercing the butterfly in the indicating holes onto cream c/s. I used 2 strands each of embroidery floss the give it the look. I used my CM circle cutting system for the dp and sponged it with distress tea dye ink. I ran the dp through my CB small paisley folder and sponged the edges also. I then used the ticket corner punch to add brads. I added Offray ribbon to finish the look. I really enjoyed making this card for the challenge at www.splitcoaststampers.com of SC171. It came together and it didn't take time at all.
Thanks for dropping by!
Bonnie
Friday, May 16, 2008
Embroidery Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
I've always liked the embroidered look - nice job.
Post a Comment