Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Flower for You


I've been on a roll today making cards. I wanted something simple, so I came up with this idea on my own. I used the Modesty stamp by Penny Black and stamped it in Taken with Teal onto white c/s. I lightly sponged around the edges with the same ink. I tied a piece of silk ribbon across the bottom and tied in a straight bow. I used my corner punch and added white dots using my galaxy pen. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts mini messages. I outlined the larger flowers using crystal stickles. I added a prima flower and rhinestone to finish the card. I like the way this came together. Simple is great too!
Have a great night!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Julie said...

This turned out great Bonnie. Love the teal color, very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails