Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Latest Moos...


This card I made because my husband just told me good news. He'll change jobs come
June 1 of this year. He won't be recruiting anymore. He'll be working downtown in the new federal building. Which means, he'll be home around 5pm each night instead of 10pm. My boys are really looking forward to spending time with their daddy. I just wanted to share the news.
I started with misc dp by NRN Designs for the background. I ran it through the CB dots folder and added brads to the corners. I took a piece of black c/s and used my cb dots as well and attached. I stamped the cow with black stazon onto white c/s. I colored it with a black sharpie only because I didn't think my black colored pencil was dark enough. The face, hoffs, and the milk sack are colored with the peach colored pencil. I added liquid applique for the spots on the cow. I also stamped the sentiment with black stazon. Both images are mounted to black c/s and secured with pop dots. This is challenge SC30 over at www.splitcoaststampers.com.
Thanks for dropping by!
Bonnie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails