I wanted to make something that fits into our eating habits. So, I thought of this. I just love working with these challenges over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. Makes it easier on me since I am still learning the concept. I started out by stamping little strawberries with real red ink onto red brazzil c/s. I used the new Friskars watering punch for the edge of the card. I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with black stazon, colored it with primascolor pencils, and mineral spirits. I mounted it onto red gingham dp, used my distress tool for the edges, and sponged around lightly with black ink. I stamped the sentiment from HM right onto the card. I used my window punch for the 2 attached slides and added brads to hold together. I also tied a small piece of ribbon for the center of the dots on the bottom. This was fun to make.
For some reason, it looks blurry to me. I've tried taking the picture numerous times so hopefully you can see past it.
Have a nice night!
Bonnie
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I Love Strawberries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Love this little mouse! Cute card!
gorgeous, I have this stamp too, its one of my faves!
Post a Comment