Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Graduation Time!


WOW! I made this card for my son who graduated from 5th grade today. I wanted to make the card using his school colors and mascot. This worked great also as a challenge card SC51 over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. This is the only eagle stamp I had. I started out by stamping the stars from Teeny Tinies with Night of Navy onto the same color c/s. I used a piece of basic white c/s and used the CB swiss dots folder. I sponged around the edges with my dauber. I used a strip of blue c/s and added star brads to the sides. I stamped the eagle with blue ink and embossed it using clear embossing powder. I mounted and attached it using tacky tape. I hand wrote the sentiment on the card using my white gel pen. This was really quick to make. The inside reads: Dallas, we are so proud of your accomplishments-in the past and, especially, today. Love mom, dad, and Cody ! Once an eagle, always an eagle is their logo for their school.
Thanks for dropping by!
Bonnie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails