Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Lots of Cherries


I have never used this stamp, so I decided to use it here with these challenge. I knew I had some old cherry dp and I thought it would look good with stamp. I started out using my CM circle cutting system to cut the circle out. Cut in half. I stamped the image onto WW c/s and colored it with my primascolor pencils and mineral spirits. The longest part of the coloring was the black squares. I used versamark with clear embossing powder and used my heat gun for the whole image. I stamped a couple of cherries from CTMH with little fruits and tiny sparkles onto garden green c/s. I used the ticket corner punch and added brads. I added a thin piece of ribbon to finish. The image is held on by pop dot squares. This is another challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. It is called SC175. I love doing these challenges!
Have a great day!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Karinn said...

Wow, what a beautiful job of coloring that stamp! Turned out to be a great card, really like it :0)

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails