Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, May 26, 2008

For My Friend


I started making this card and remembered the layout being a challenge card over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. This is challenge SC03. I started out by mounting misc dp onto night of navy c/s. I trimmed a piece of brazzil red c/s and used my CB bloom dots. I attached 2 brads and used tacky tape for 3 sides to secure in place. I stamped the sentiment "for my friend" from a Studio G clear stamp and sponged around the edge with red ink. I also stamped the Just A Note stamp from a Studio G $1 stamp along with the flower from Birthday Best. I then colored both images using my primascolor pencils. I mounted them and attached a rhinestone for the center of the flower. The inserts can come out. I've been really into making red, white, and blue cards here lately.
Have a great weekend!
Bonnie

2 comments:

Julie said...

I like this one too. really puts you in the summer mood. very pretty. Love the layout as well, good job. :)

Kim said...

This is such a pretty card! I too like red, white and blue. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails