Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Purple Petals


I decided to do another challenge card over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. It is challenge SC05. I started out by using my CB Swirl folder on the eggplant cardstock. I chose DCWV dp and used the CB Bloom Dots on it. I added sheer polka dotted ribbon and tied in a straight bow and then attached it to the dp. I stamped the HM image onto WW c/s with black stazon. I colored it with primascolor pencils with mineral spirits and a blending stump. I then used my 2-way glue and clear embossing powder for the flowers. I mounted it to a some eggplant c/s and trimmed just enough for the edge to show. This was a great challenge for me. I just love HM.
OK, I think I better head off to bed. It's 1:00am.
Sweet dreams!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love it. It is so bright and cheery. Great job on the coloring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails