Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Deer Log Cabin Quilt

WOW1, It's been that long since I have been keeping up on my blog. Almost 2 years. Lots of things have been happening and little time to keep up with it. I will try and keep it up as that I have been doing quite of bit of sewing lately. I wanted to make something special for a friend of mine whose into hunting and outdoors. So, I made him this Log Cabin quilt. It has deer in it and it worked out great. This is a lap size and I just used a basic quilting stitch. I wanted to get it done in a timely manner. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails