Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zebra and Leopard Rag Purse with Coin Purse



I had an order to make for a couple of rag purses with a coin purse to go with. I posted the purses the other day, but I wanted to show you the coin purses I made to match. I had fun making them because it was my first zipper attempt. Granted, it did give me some issues with trying to keep it from catching the fabric but I fixed it. I started out using an 9 inch zipper only because I couldnt find any smaller ones. I cutand inch off and tapered it off with a little trick I learned from a lady on Pinterest. It leaves a nice finish on the zipper to the coin purse. I will come back and adjust this post with better information. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails