Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Duck Cloth Zumba Tote Bag



Well, I have decided to make a bigger tote bag for my sister for her Zumba class. This one measures 16x16 and has lots of pockets, inside and out. It has wider straps too. I just love working with Duck Cloth, have you tried it yet? I'm happy with the bag but I am not happy with the wide straps, but it will make do. I added piping to the outside pockets too and made each pocket about 3 1/2 wide. Perfect for her cell phone, keys, and even her water bottle. There are 6 pockets on the inside too. I hope my sister likes this, if not, I can make another one. Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails