Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cowboy Crayon Tote Bag Holder




I just love making these cute little crayon tote bags. This measures 15x15 and the slots are one inch for the crayons. I made this bag for a friend whose kids carry their crayons in plastic bags everywhere. This would be perfect for them. I love the fabric which I got at Hobby Lobby and it went together so well. Just need the right time to give it to her. I used the tote bag belting as the handle as it is a little more sturdier to carry the coloring books. I made extra pockets to hold other items in the bag also. What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails