
I made this special request rag quilt purse for my friend's daughter. She is 7 yrs old. This purse measures 10X10X2. I made a 5X10 pocket that is on the inside and kept the leopard print as the inside as well. The top middle square is black, but you cant tell in the photo because of the button. Now, I will be making a matching wallet or a change purse to go with this. The more its washed and dried, the more raggedy the purse will be. I sell my little girls rag purses for $30 which are the size of this one, the larger ones (adult size measures 12x12 or bigger are for $35 and up. Let me know if you are interested. This will be a surprise to her daughter. Now, I have to make her sister one.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Leopard Rag Purse
Labels:
purses,
rag purses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment