Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Zebra Rag Purse


I made this for a friends of mine's daughter for her birthday. She is turning 7. I adjusted the blocks accordingly to make it look more the size of a little girl instead of using larger blocks for an adult. I like the outcome. This measures 10X10 and I made a pocket inside (tidius to do) so she can carry her lipgloss. I loved how it came out and hope she'll enjoy it too. Every little girl at her birthday party loved her purse. Now, I got a few more orders to make more. Whoo Who!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails