Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Starfish Batik Shoulder Purse


One day recently I wanted to make a bag for ME, that's right...ME! I'm always making something for others and never think about me. Why is that? Because I like doing and making things for others. I have always been like that. But there comes a time, where you have to think of yourself also. So I did. I made me a purse. The fabric I used was given to me a long time ago by my mom. I love this print but I really didn't want to cut it up and use it in a quilt. So, I used it to make a purse. This is just a simple roll-up purse. I can put things in it and roll it up if I didnt want to carry it like a shoulder bag. I used the same print as the lining as I did for the outside of the bag. I used a velcor closure as that I'm still learning to add zippers to my purses. I really wish I had more of this fabric but I'm glad that I finally used the fabric. I love it. Do you?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails