Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Crayon Tote Bag Holder Tote Bag


Since making tote bags, I have decided that making a tote bag with crayons would be perfect for the mom on the go. This bag measures 16X16 and holds 24 crayons perfect into the one inch slots that I have made across the middle. Front and back. The inside holds about 5 coloring books. Now, my friends kids dont have to carry a plastic bag to carry their coloring supplies in. They can use this bag. See you next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails