Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Penguin Nine Patch Block


A friend of mine was having a baby and her nursery was Penguins. I decided to make her a baby quilt in Penguins. I'm lucky to have found any penguins in the fabric stores, saw alot online but didnt have time to do that. I needed it now. I ended up finding this print at Joanns. I loved how this came out, as my friend did too. Back to more sewing, see you soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails