Welcome

I love making rag purses, quilts, and just about anything. I have been making quilts for a long time and been stamping for about 6 years. I also love photography and spending time with my family. Please email me if you have any questions about my creations on my blog. Please sign my guest book at the bottom of the page. Enjoy your visit and have a wonderful day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hanna Montana Bandana Quilt

I saw these Hanna Montana bandana's at Hobby Lobby for 10 cents each. I bought all 8 of them and decided to make a lap size quilt out of them. They arent the best things to work with, as though they werent the easiest to iron. Every time I would iron the wrinkles out the image shrunk. Weird. So I only used 6 of the bandanas. I used some old fabric for the backside and it worked out great. I dont know what I'm going to do with it though, maybe hang onto it until I know a little girl who likes her. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails